Q: How much to replace the two rear suspension coils?

Broken rear coil

Billing question was sent to CS for the cost of repairing / replacing the rear suspension coils on a 2006 Mercedes-Benz E350.

3. How much to replace the two rear suspension coils?

Q: Front Engine Motor Mount missing Stopper Assy.

Hello. The stopper assembly is an essential, required part (the "stopper" is not a cosmetic cover). If the vibration started after you installed the aftermarket mount, the cause of the vibration is the aftermarket mount and you should remove it....

Q: Coil spring tower detached from the frame and steering quit

Hello. I hate to say that this is a common problem, and there really is not alternative way of fixing it. When the top mount wears out, this will occur causing the steering to bind. The only way to fix...

Q: I just replaced my egr valve and notice while driving for a couple of minutes my Electronic throttle Control light starts flashing

Hello. There are several components that can effect the electronic throttle control system. The issue may pertain to the recent work done, or may be a separate issue all together. The system depends on sensor inputs from all over the...