Q: How much to replace the two rear suspension coils?

Broken rear coil

Billing question was sent to CS for the cost of repairing / replacing the rear suspension coils on a 2006 Mercedes-Benz E350.

3. How much to replace the two rear suspension coils?

Q: Replaced Master and Slave clutch cylinders, feels like I have a clutch but can't put into gear while running.

You may still have some air in the clutch hydraulics, or you are having an issue with the clutch not fully releasing. This can be from the air in the system causing the clutch slave cylinder to not move far...

Q: Car shaking vibrating - 2008 Mercedes-Benz E350

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. The engine is having a misfire during operation at all times, but it is only being felt at the idle position. You have two symptoms that are occurring at the same time. The...

Q: Front Engine Motor Mount missing Stopper Assy.

Hello. The stopper assembly is an essential, required part (the "stopper" is not a cosmetic cover). If the vibration started after you installed the aftermarket mount, the cause of the vibration is the aftermarket mount and you should remove it....