Q: How much to replace the two rear suspension coils?

Broken rear coil

Billing question was sent to CS for the cost of repairing / replacing the rear suspension coils on a 2006 Mercedes-Benz E350.

3. How much to replace the two rear suspension coils?

Q: No bus

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. First check all of the fuses on the fuse box in the cab for any of them that could be blown out. Sometimes fuses can pop when hooking up a fully charged battery...

Q: Wrong antifreeze and fuel additive used and the car is noisy and runs roughly

This vehicle should not be run any at all until it can be diagnosed and repaired. In cases where coolant has been put into the engine, this can damage various engine components such as the bearings, pistons and crankshaft....

Q: I replace the hood of my 2009 Chevy Impala with the hood of a 2007 Chevy Impala

Yes. The reference I checked, says that 2006-2013 will work.