Q: How much to replace the two rear suspension coils?

Broken rear coil

Billing question was sent to CS for the cost of repairing / replacing the rear suspension coils on a 2006 Mercedes-Benz E350.

Car stalled after overheating.

It sounds like the engine overheated lost oil pressure and the engine seized up. The cause may of been the thermostat to cause the overheating, but if you continued to drive it after it overheated then you may have been...

Hola quisiera saber donde se encuentra la valvula pcv de una hummer h3 modelo 2006

Hi Antonio. If you're looking for information about installing or replacing a PCV valve on your 2006 Hummer, please click this link. Gracias.

Brake pads replaced but still feel soft

It sounds like your 2006 Freestar does have a legitimate brake issue and the mechanics you are currently going to have not identified it. You need to have confidence that your brakes are "working as designed" and will stop your...

While driving defroster set to hot blows hot air as it should, while idling it is blowing cold air.

First, the coolant level should be checked to make sure the radiator is full. While the overflow tank may be full, the radiator cap must be taken off to check the level inside the radiator. If you find the level...

Timing marks does not come back to TDC after I hand rotate it on a 5.4 2006 Triton.

When rotating the crankshaft and turning the engine over, the camshafts will realign after the crankshaft has turned twice. Now, the marks on the timing chains will take around 15 rotations to line up on the timing marks on the...

My a/c isn't blowing cold air.

The belt has to be on the compressor for the system to work. If you haven't already done so, installing a new belt will be a good first step and it may solve all your trouble. But if the air...

Car smoking and won't go into reverse without stalling.

I would ask for help from a mechanic to check the code that is turning on the check engine light. The code in the computer will give the mechanic a starting point for his diagnosis. There are many reasons why...

Starter removal

Hello. I would need to know which engine that you have in your truck to know the correct removal process for the changing of this starter. If the engine is not cranking, then it may indeed be the starter, as...

Frequent flickering of interior / dash board lights.

Your car has about a dozen modules spread around the body that control various functions. I have dealt with a similar problem in the past and eventually found a connector on one of the SAM's (signal acquisition modules) that was...