Q: Car not starting and battery draining

My car's engine won't turn over at all. I thought it might be the fuel injection fuse, but all the fuses that have to do with the engine look fine. Also, I charged the battery and the car seems to get power. But, if I don't disconnect the battery, the car won't turn off, and it'll just drain again.

There is a component in your vehicle that is malfunctioning and causing the battery to drain down. There is a very specific way that this type of problem needs to be diagnosed, in order to find what the root cause it. I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic to come to you and diagnose what is causing your battery to drain down.

3. Car not starting and battery draining