Q: Car not starting and battery draining

My car's engine won't turn over at all. I thought it might be the fuel injection fuse, but all the fuses that have to do with the engine look fine. Also, I charged the battery and the car seems to get power. But, if I don't disconnect the battery, the car won't turn off, and it'll just drain again.

A: There is a component in your vehicle that i...

There is a component in your vehicle that is malfunctioning and causing the battery to drain down. There is a very specific way that this type of problem needs to be diagnosed, in order to find what the root cause it. I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic to come to you and diagnose what is causing your battery to drain down.