Q: I have a 2016 qx60 the heat want go off none of the buttons work on the climate control and the radio or navigation screen don't

I have a 2016 qx60 the heat want go off none of the buttons work on the climate control and the radio or navigation screen don't come on

You can check the basics like fuses. The fuse panel diagram and location should be in the owner’s manual. However, Infiniti’s basic warranty for your vehicle is 4 years or 60,000 miles - whichever comes first. By that, your vehicle is still under warranty. Taking the vehicle to the Infiniti dealership would get the issue repaired at no charge to you, whether simple or complex.

3. I have a 2016 qx60 the heat want go off none of the buttons work on the climate control and the radio or navigation screen don't