Q: My fitting broke off in my manifold intake. What size thread tap do I need to clean out the threads?

My fitting broke off in my manifold intake. What size thread tap do I need to clean out the threads?

A: As you know, there are a few different size...

As you know, there are a few different sizes of bolts that go into your intake manifold. Without specific detail as to the location of the bolt and what it is used for, this may be difficult to advise on without having a professional come to inspect your truck. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to inspect your car and take a look at the stripped threads and properly rethread them. Otherwise, feel free to resubmit a more detailed question for a more in-depth response. Best of luck.