Q: What do the steering wheel radio controls do?

asked by on December 15, 2015

What do the steering wheel radio controls do?

A quick look at the steering wheel in your car will show you there are quite a few different buttons available. They all provide you with a convenient way to interact with different systems in your car without having to take your eyes from the road. Here’s what you can do with your radio controls on the steering wheel:

• Volume: You can increase or decrease the volume by using the vol + and vol – buttons.

• Seek: The back and forward arrows let you seek another station, or skip tracks on the CD. Press the Forward button to scan upward on the radio dial or move to a higher numbered track and press the Back button to scan down the dial, or move to a lower numbered CD track.

• Media: Press the Media button to cycle through the different options – Radio, CD, Auxiliary Connections, etc.