Q: One lowbeam headlight out

Hello....I am having problems with my lowbeam headlight on the driver side. When my car alerted me I had a bulb out,I changed the bulb and noticed the socket was melted. I changed that out and it still doesn't work. I checked the fuse and it tests out good. There is only one fuse for both lowbeams. I took a circuit tester and there is no power coming from the lowbeam wire. I looked at wiring and dont see anything obvious. I am just wondering if there's another fuse I'm missing or a relay or what. Any help is appreciated!! Thanks, Caitlin

The headlights are powered separately on different circuits form the body control module in the right lower instrument panel inside the car. You may need to check the connector to this module to see if the wire connection got melted there also. If the connection is melted then the connector and module will need to be replaced. If you need help diagnosing and checking these items then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you and check it out for you.