Q: Engine cranks but wont start.

The fuel pump engages and pressurizes the lines, spark plugs are sparking, main relay is engaging, replaced camshaft sensor. The engine cranks and the accesssory belts spin but the timing belt does not. It isn't snapped or missing teeth. It just won't turn. I'm thinking the cam might be seized but not tsure

From what you’ve described, it sounds like your timing belt teeth are broken off at the crank gear. You may have bent the valves now since the engine was turning and the cam was not. If this occurs it can bend the valves. I recommend having the timing belt changed and check the engine’s compression to see if head damage has occurred. If the problem persists, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your home to diagnose the starting issue firsthand.

3. Engine cranks but wont start.