Q: Radiator hose from cap to coolant reservoir broke off just below cap on radiator. Can repairs bbeen done without changing radiator? 2010 Nissan Armada

asked by on December 12, 2016

Hose broke off right under cap from radiator going to coolant resvoir. Can that be replaced without replacing the whole radiator?

Radiator Hose Replacement $158.69 - $702.14 Get a Quote

Hello - although this cooling system hose looks much like an octopus, it can be changed without removing the radiator. It does require small hands and a bit of "technique". For assistance, I would recommend a radiator hose service by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.