Q: Do I have to remove timing chains to replace my water pump on a 2006 dodge magnum 2.7l

asked by on April 24, 2017

Do I have to remove timing chains to replace water pump on my 2006 dodge magnum base 2.7L

Water Pump Replacement $171.86 - $1141.02 Get a Quote

Yes, and for a professional to perform this repair requires 4 to 6 hours. The primary timing chain must be removed and of course that means the timing cover has to come off. There is lots of disassembly and the new pump has to be installed with a perfect seal. If you want the pump installed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request water pump replacement and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.