Q: Driver's side window fell

My driver's side window fell down into the door.

Window fell inside the door Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Greetings! I did not get your vehicle’s engine size, but this concern plagues many vehicles. It seems the mechanical connection between the window glass and window regulator may have failed. In many cases, the mechanical connection can be repaired. More likely than not, the entire window regulator and motor assembly may have to be replaced to keep this from happening again. Have a certified mechanic, like the ones at YourMechanic, take a look and see which option best fits your needs.