Q: cooled is full in my car but radiator not take cooled for a result tempreature is so high after 15

When i drive .almost every time i fill water in radiater bcz the cooled of car is not pass throug pipes in its a problmatic situation under running condition.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

A: If I understand you correctly, your radiato...

If I understand you correctly, your radiator stays cool and the engine overheats. If the engine thermostat is stuck closed, it will restrict coolant flow to the radiator and the engine will overheat.

Have a mechanic inspect the overheating condition to see if the radiator is clogged or the thermostat needs to be replaced. Then have the engine rechecked to see if the coolant flow is fixed, and the engine no longer overheats. You may damage the head gasket of the engine if you overheat it too much.