How do I use the turn signals? elantra hyundai safety 201...

Q: How do I use the turn signals?

How do I use the turn signals?

The turn signals are important safety features that alert your surrounding drivers of your intention to make a turn. To signal a right turn, pull up on the turn signal lever (located on the left side of the steering column), until it locks into place. To signal a left turn, push down on the lever until it locks into place. A turn signal indicator will flash to confirm that one of the turn signals is on. After making the turn, the turn signal will usually turn off, and the lever will return to its original position. If this does not happen, however, manually return the lever to the starting position. Tip Not only are turn signals a key safety feature, but their use is required by law.