Q: my truck stalled yesterday and i received an engine code of p2110 now it wont start turns over but not getting gas

asked by on September 29, 2016

what would be your suggestion for repair

Car is stalling Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

This P2110 code relates to the electronic throttle control which can be potentially caused by the following:

• Faulty Electronic Throttle Control (ETC)
  • Electronic Throttle Control (ETC) harness is open or shorted
  • Electronic Throttle Control (ETC) circuit having poor electrical connection

This is likely the reason the motor is not getting fuel. For a more precise diagnosis of this situation, I would have a certified mobile technician from YourMechanic inspect the stalling issue in person to ensure correct repairs are made.