Q: my truck stalled yesterday and i received an engine code of p2110 now it wont start turns over but not getting gas

what would be your suggestion for repair

A: This P2110 code relates to the electronic t...

This P2110 code relates to the electronic throttle control which can be potentially caused by the following:

• Faulty Electronic Throttle Control (ETC)
  • Electronic Throttle Control (ETC) harness is open or shorted
  • Electronic Throttle Control (ETC) circuit having poor electrical connection

This is likely the reason the motor is not getting fuel. For a more precise diagnosis of this situation, I would have a certified mobile technician from YourMechanic inspect the stalling issue in person to ensure correct repairs are made.