Q: Car riding rough over potholes and bumps

Car is riding rough over potholes and bumps. Replaced alll4 tires with michelins And all 4 shovks with kyb. Ride improved but is still not like new. Time to replace bushings ? How much would it cost me in the Houston Tx area. Zip 77551

Car is shaking or vibrating Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. If you have recently replaced shocks and struts, along with tires on your Accord, but still having a rough ride, it’s possible that the stabilizer bar bushings are worn out and need to be replaced. It’s probably best to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete an inspection to determine what might be causing the symptoms you’re experiencing.