Q: Car riding rough over potholes and bumps

Car is riding rough over potholes and bumps. Replaced alll4 tires with michelins And all 4 shovks with kyb. Ride improved but is still not like new. Time to replace bushings ? How much would it cost me in the Houston Tx area. Zip 77551

Hi there. If you have recently replaced shocks and struts, along with tires on your Accord, but still having a rough ride, it’s possible that the stabilizer bar bushings are worn out and need to be replaced. It’s probably best to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete an inspection to determine what might be causing the symptoms you’re experiencing.

3. Car riding rough over potholes and bumps