Q: Steering issues with my vehicle.

The steering wheel and front tires are acting up. The center 10 degrees of steering do not turn the wheels anymore. Once you get past those 10 degrees the steering is fine. When within those 10 degrees at normal speed, the wheels sound like they are vibrating. When you turn the steering wheel all the way, making a sharp turn, there is a bucking sound underneath the car. The same happens when you turn it back straight after the sharp turn.

A: You may have worn or bent steering or suspe...

You may have worn or bent steering or suspension components. This could cause an excessive toe in or toe out conditions causing the front tires to fight for direction. My recommendation would be to take the vehicle to a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who can place the vehicle on a computerized alignment rack to check and set the alignment to specifications, inspect the steering and suspension systems for damaged components, and commence in the necessary repairs to correct the vehicle tracking. Allowing this condition to continue could be unsafe and cause premature tire wear.