Q: Where are the climate control sensors located?

unable to generate much heat. Set to high, have flushed radiator, replacement thermostat, flushed heater core, and get heat for first 30 seconds, and then blows less than warm air

Hi there. Check the heater control valve in the engine compartment that is in line with the heater hoses and the engine. If the valve is sticking or shutting off, then the heater will not produce enough heat for the climate change in the cabin area. The sensor, or a heating thermostat, is located in the heater core, a rod that goes inside the heater core for to register the temperature of the heater core as the coolant is passing though it. If you need further assistance with your heater not blowing hot, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.