Q: I have a question about rough idle

I have been having some starting issues and rough idle for about two months. I've noticed when I start the vehicle I have to crank for at least 2.5 sec. It used to start right up. Now when it's idling in drive at a stop light the truck is vibrating. But the rpms are fine. I've tried replacing the battery with a new one. Same issue. Maybe my fuel injectors need cleaning? I've had a tune up just this year. The vibration isn't big but noticeable. The engine and transmission are still going strong. Maybe the throttle body is dirty?

A rough idle may be caused by many different things such as low fuel pressure, low voltage to the fuel injectors, dirty fuel injectors, a vacuum leak, a faulty Oxygen sensor or a dirty or failing idle air control valve. Any of these possibilities relate to fuel delivery issues that will disrupt the normally balanced air/fuel mixture that would otherwise allow the motor to run smoothly. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic cometo your location to diagnose your rough idle problem.

3. I have a question about rough idle