Q: What is the correct tire pressure?

asked by on December 11, 2015

What is the correct tire pressure?

The correct tire pressure for your vehicle can be found on the tire and information loading placard. This placard is located on the B-pillar, on the driver’s side, right next to the driver’s side door latch. It contains all the information about the correct tire pressure for your car, and also the ideal tire size. The tire pressure information listed on the tire and information loading placard is always cold tire inflation pressure.

Tip

You should check your tire pressure with regularity. A tire that is over or underinflated means that your vehicle will not make contact with the road correctly, and it will be dangerous to drive.