Q: Cant get brake caliper piston to release.

I was changing my brake pads and i cant get brake caliper to release. Ive been at this for two days now trying everything ive looked all over for answers and none has helped me. Ive tryed using a c-clamp. Needle nosed plyers. The universal tool that ur supposed to use that turns and pushes. Wd-40. Releaseing brake line vulve and nothing works. Idk if im just not strong enough to push it in or turn it or what but i use all my weight to turn and even got it on soo tight that i couldnt even get tool off untill i used wd-40. Please help need answers

if you are trying to push back the rear caliper pistons and tried to push back the piston without rotating the piston at the same time then you may have damaged the parking brake mechanism inside the caliper. You should replace the calipers and bleed out the calipers after installation.