Q: p-0101, p-1320, p-1108, p-0107

One day driving on the freeway my Cadillac stalled. Attempting to turn the car over and successfully turning it over, the car sounds rough at low idles and shifting the car in gear causes the idle to drop completely and stall. Cadillac seems to be running short on cyclinders but that may just be me. Codes that came up are p-1320, p-1108, p-0101, p-0107.....

Researched my problem all over the web and scared to dip into this matter alone. I need a Mechanic!!

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a number of possible issues. The codes are as follows: Code P1320 - Faulty or worn out spark plugs, Faulty fuel injectors, Faulty Camshaft Position Sensor, Faulty Crankshaft Position Sensor.

Codes P1108 and P0107 - these codes relate to a faulty MAP sensor. The Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor senses engine load and generates a signal that is proportional to the amount of vacuum in the intake manifold. The engine computer then uses this information to adjust ignition timing and fuel enrichment. When the engine is working hard, intake vacuum drops as the throttle opens wide. The engine takes in more air, which requires more fuel to keep the air/fuel ratio in balance. When the computer reads a heavy load signal from the MAP sensor, it adjusts the fuel mixture to slightly more rich than normal so the engine can produce more power. The computer will then retard (back off) ignition timing slightly to prevent detonation that can damage the engine and decrease performance.

Code P0101 - this code relates to the Mass Air flow Sensor (MAF). The mass air flow sensor monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the motor. This sensor relays vital information to the ECM which uses this to make adjustments to fuel supply to the motor. A dirty or faulty sensor can cause an imbalanced air/fuel load to be supplied to the motor which results in an over fueling or under fueling situation depending on the conditions. This type of inconsistent fuel supply to the motor may cause a hesitation, loss of power, a jerking reaction, potentially a bit of black exhaust smoke and typically a strong smell of fuel when this sensor is malfunctioning. I would suggest having a professional from Your Mechanic come to your home to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. p-0101, p-1320, p-1108, p-0107