Q: I have a f150 the advance track service light has started coming on at times it does not want to crank and tonight it shut off twi

asked by on December 11, 2017

The lasr few days my advance service track system light turned on. A few times it did not want to crank on way home tonight the truck shut off while driving home.

The advancetrac light will come on when the engine has an issue or problem and you will need to have the check engine light scanned to get the stored codes and have those codes tested to find the reason for the stalling and no start. I have seen fuel system problems with sensors and also issues with mass air sensor causing the no start and stalling causing the advancetrac light to come on and other issues.