Q: Brake lights not working fuse OK bulbs OK new Switch still not working

checked fuse OK & bulbs OK new Switch still not working

Hello, thank you for writing in. If you know that the brake bulbs, relay, and switch are good then you have an issue with the wiring or the ground connection. The body control module also plays a role in how the brake lights function. While it is a long shot that the BCM is the cause, keep it in mind. Also consider that the brake light switch you purchased may be faulty. It is rare that this happens, but it does happen. You should double check that everything else with the brake pedal linkage and sensor is working correctly. Make sure your electrical connections are clean, dry, and tight. For more help resolving the issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

• Brake lights not working fuse OK bulbs OK new Switch still not working