Throttle control warning light is on and I have no power....

Q: Throttle control warning light is on and I have no power.

Went out to start in the extreme cold & when I turned the key the engine turned over continually until I turned the key off. Like it just kept cranking & wasn't going to stop...didn't sound good. So I tried again thinking something was maybe stuck. This happened a couple times, then when it started the whole vehicle SHOOK. I shut it off & called a mechanic who came & drove it a few blocks (at max speed of 10mph). The next day they checked the diagnostic machine & drove it & everything was normal. On my way home it pretty much lost all power, so I pulled over shut it off, then started it again & all seemed fine. Next morning, same deal... had to pull over shut off & restart. Mechanics again checked it out & decided to try replacing a sensor of some kind (cam maybe) BUT, again same deal I left it idle while grabbing groceries & upon my return, it was running rough, like shaky again & pedal to the medal = zero! I get 652sensor reference & 2127 throttle position sensor code

Hi there. The code P2127 is coming on for the throttle position sensor being disconnected or not communicating with the ECM (computer). Check the throttle position sensor to see if the resistance changes when the throttle is opened and closed. If there is no change, then the throttle position sensor needs changed. If there was a change, then check the throttle pedal position sensor for resistance. If there is no resistance when the throttle pedal is pushed to the floor and let up to the rest position, then the throttle pedal position sensor will need to be replaced. If there is a resistance when the throttle pedal is pushed down and let up, then either there is an electrical issue with the wiring or the ECM is not working properly. If you need further assistance with your engine shaking, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.