Q: why does my car stalls when the vdc light come on

it started today when my vdc light came on and the car stalled

Hi there. The Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. When this light illuminates, there is an issue with the VDC system, and the system will turn off. You can still drive your vehicle, but you should be extremely careful in adverse weather conditions. If the vehicle stalled however, it could indicate a secondary problem or an error code was triggered to disable the ignition system if the problem was severe enough. It’s probably a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection so they can determine the root source of this problem.

3. why does my car stalls when the vdc light come on