Fuel gauge acting erratically caravan 2003 v6-3.3l fuel s...

Q: Fuel gauge acting erratically

My fuel gauge is acting erratic. It stays on full for a while, then the low fuel level light comes on when it is at full. I think it could be a problem with the fuel tank sending unit.

It’s possible that you have a problem with your fuel gauge. The only way to tell is to pull the fuel pump out and check resistance on the sending unit. I would suggest having a certified technician come out and remove the fuel tank and check resistance on the sending unit and, if needed, replace the fuel pump and sending unit.