Q: p2716

I wanna exchange the solenoid valves to new one for my car's transmission, as well as the tubes if needed. I already confirmed the error code "P2716". sometime engine check light turned on. now is not. during idle and low rpm there are some noise or sudden changing shock little bit.

I wanna know the all of cost including parts and labors.

I'll waiting for you. after getting the cost, if it is affordable, I will do it right now.

The trouble code P2716 will set for many reasons other than there being a defective solenoid. Consequently, the only way to reliably predict that replacing the solenoid will clear the code is to test the solenoid directly per the procedure set forth in the factory service manual. Trouble codes are NOT the basis of part replacement as all the code offers in the way of information is an indication of the system, area, circuit, and so forth where a fault exists. Even a brand new solenoid, if installed in a circuit with merely a bad ground, will generate exactly the same code. If the solenoid does tests good, other possible causes of P2716 include: 1) Dirty or contaminated fluid; 2) Dirty or clogged transmission filter; 2) Defective transmission pump; 3) Defective transmission valve body; 4) Restricted hydraulic passages; 5) Corroded or damaged connector; 6) Faulty or damaged wiring; 7) Faulty PCM (rare); and 8) many other causes too numerous to list here. To get the underlying fault pinpointed, the service to request is a check engine light diagnostic. Once the problem is pinpointed, the mechanic will give an exact repair cost. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.