Q: I have a new catalyic converter that I purchased

asked by on February 11, 2017

I have a new catalyic converter that I purchased and I just need it installed. It's the one that goes bolted in.

Catalytic Converter Replacement $279.51 - $3103.51 Get a Quote

You are welcome to buy your own parts and book a certified mechanic from YourMechanic to install those parts or perform associated repairs. If you desire that your catalytic converter be replaced by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request catalytic converter replacement and the responding certified mechanic will get this replacement taken care of promptly for you. After you request service, when reviewing your quote online, open the “price breakdown” tab, and click on “parts options.” From there, you can choose to remove all the parts from your quote. Please note that when you provide your own parts, YourMechanic cannot extend to you a service warranty. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.