Q: How do I unlock the doors?

How do I unlock the doors?

The remote keyless entry (RKE) key fob makes it very easy to unlock your doors. Press the unlock door button on the RKE transmitter once to unlock the driver’s door, and twice to unlock all of the doors. You can also program the RKE transmitter so that it unlocks all of the doors with just one press of the button, by doing one of the following.

1. If your car has the electronic vehicle information center (EVIC), then you can program the locking through the EVIC system.

2. If your car does not have an EVIC system, then you can adjust the unlocking manually. To do this, hold down the lock door button for at least four seconds. Then, while still holding down the lock button, press and hold the unlock button. Release both buttons simultaneously, and the vehicle will then unlock all doors with one press of the button. To return the unlock button to its previous setting, simply repeat these steps.

3. How do I unlock the doors?