Q: STEERING RETURNABILITY.

MY CAR FACING PROBLEM OF STEERING RETURNABILITY. I HIGHLIGHTS THIS ISSUE WITH HYUNDAI SHOWROOM, THEY TOLD IT OCCURS DUE TO MIS ALIGNMENT & IMPROPER WHEEL BALANCING. SO I DID WHEEL ALIGNMENT & WHEEL BALANCING, BUT PROBLEM REMAINS SAME. AGIN I REPORT THIS PROBLEM TO HYUNDAI SERVICE CENTER THEN THEY TOLD ME THAT MOTOR WHICH IS CONNECTED TO STEERING ISN'T OF HIGH CAPACITY THAT'S WHY NOT POSSIBLE. BUT I'M NOT SATISFIED WITH THAT ANSWER. PLEASE SUGGEST SUITABLE REMEDY.

HYUNDAI. MODEL- EON.

The vehicle should be lifted and see if there is any binding in the steering when turned left and right. If there is no binding then alignment of the vehicle should be checked and making sure the caster is more positive will increase returnability. If you have the caster too negative then it will not return good. Also make sure the tires have the correct pressures and put them to the high end of specifications.

3. STEERING RETURNABILITY.