Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-iiei5djs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-iiei5djs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-iiei5djs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-iiei5djs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-iiei5djs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-iiei5djs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-iiei5djs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-iiei5djs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-iiei5djs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-iiei5djs:173:8

Q: Overheating with squealing

My car's overheating light began to flash on and off. Soon after all the check engine lights, including VSC and TracOff, came on. While trying to get to a safe spot off the main road, the car shut down. Coolant was added until the radiator was full, and I was able to drive home. Even after the coolant as added, the car's overheat light continued to flash on and off, and I could hear a squealing noise sometimes when accelerating. Three months ago, I had similar issues and had it taken into the shop to have a belt replaced which seemingly fixed it. I have no idea at this point what to do?

A: This can be caused by a number of things su...

This can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant levels, a faulty thermostat, a failing water pump or a failing coolant fan switch.

As you may know, the coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper coolant temperature by turning on and off at specific temperature thresholds. When this switch is not working properly, this can cause the fans to come on intermittently, all the time - or sometimes not at all. When this happens you will notice a temperature spike and drop occasionally as the fan comes on and off.

Relating to the squealing sound you are hearing in your car when accelerating, this may be caused by the belt having to work harder than normal which may be caused by any of the engine pulleys causing an excess load to be put on it. Sometimes this can be solved with some belt dressing or potentially tightening up the belt with the tensioner pulley. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your squealing noise and cooling system.