Q: Cooling fan not shutting off.

Cooling fan does not turn off after the engine is shut off. It could possible be a fuse or fan sensor issue.

A: There are many vehicles today where it is n...

There are many vehicles today where it is normal for the cooling fan to run for a few minutes after the engine has been turned off. It is especially long running and will be more noticeable on really hot days where the engine may need a bit of an extra cool down. If you are not experiencing the vehicle overheating, and the fans seem to continue to run endlessly after you turn off your Acura, then you may have a concern on your hands. In my experience it could be something simple like a sticking fan relay or perhaps it is possible that the timer control for the fans has failed. Whatever the case may be, it is very likely an electrical issue if your car is not experiencing engine overheating issues. It is best to leave this one to the professionals and list a certified mechanic to inspect your AC as soon as possible.