Q: I changed my battery but every morning my car is dead and I need a jump?

Now today after I got my car jumped again this morning and as I was driving it turned off???

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a faulty alternator or voltage regulator. As you may know, the alternator is responsible for charging the battery while the engine runs by generating amperage and recharging the battery while the engine turns the alternator. The voltage regulator is a unit that regulates the charging of the battery by the alternator and maintaining a certain amperage while the engine runs. When the alternator is not working properly, this may result in the battery quickly losing charge and the car losing all power as you have described. You may also notice a whining sound as a result of the bearings inside the alternator begin to fail. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your charging system.

3. I changed my battery but every morning my car is dead and I need a jump?