Q: Car did not accelerate. Stopped on me while getting onto highway. No fumes a d no leaks that I can see or tell of.

I need oil change but car has oil, i don't think its battery because windows lights everything is still working. Theres gas in it. I even looked at my timing belts and all that they're good too.

A: If the car fails to accelerate or is stalli...

If the car fails to accelerate or is stalling there is something wrong with the fuel or ignition systems and possibly the air induction system. Only an in-person diagnostic will reveal the cause(s). Possibilities that I would initially consider are a clogged fuel filter, failing fuel pump, vacuum leaks, and faults in quite a variety of engine management sensors. To aid the diagnostic process, it is possible that diagnostic trouble codes have been stored and the mechanic would download those codes from your engine computer as they may provide clues as to why your car is stalling and failing to accelerate properly.