Q: I am thinking of doing the tinting for the car, is it a good idea? I live in Texas

asked by on December 31, 2016

I am thinking of doing the tinting for the car, is it a good idea? I live in Texas

Hello. Thank you for writing in. Tinting windows provides a variety of benefits. One of which is obviously protection against the sun. This is beneficial for you when driving, and your dashboard. It also adds security from passers-by vandals. With that being said, there are laws against how dark you can go. Make sure you are within Texas Law guidelines. And lastly, the quality of the tint and work is critical. Tint kits can be purchased and done at home, but we always recommend getting professional help if you have never attempted something like this. A poor installation will cost twice as much money and time, if not more. For more help, contact our service department.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr