Q: How do I use an iPod with the infotainment system?

How do I use an iPod with the infotainment system?

A: You can play an iPod through the infotainme...

You can play an iPod through the infotainment system by connecting it via an AUX cable or a USB cable. Both the AUX and the USB cables connect to the ports in the center console. While an AUX cable will only allow you to play music through the system, a USB cable will allow you to control the iPod’s music through the infotainment system.

If your iPod is connected to the infotainment system via a USB cable, then you can easily search for a song, podcast, or audiobook to play. To do this, rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to the search feature, and then select what category you would like to search through. Once you have selected the category, select the track you wish to play.

This will also work on a Zune and some other portable devices.