Q: How do I turn on or turn off the speed dependent volume control (SDVC)?

How do I turn on or turn off the speed dependent volume control (SDVC)?

The speed dependent volume control (SDVC) is a feature that helps your volume adjust. When the SDVC is turned on, the volume will automatically adjust based on the vehicle speed, to combat road noise. Turning on or turning off the SDVC only takes a few steps: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Rotate the Volume knob to Main, then press Enter. 3. Rotate the Volume knob to SDVC, then press Enter. 4. Rotate the volume knob to either On or Off, then press Enter.

3. How do I turn on or turn off the speed dependent volume control (SDVC)?