Q: Check Transmission Light coming on

My Check Transmission light is coming on.

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi. The "Check Transmission" light indicates that a fault code is present in the transmission computer. To correct this, the fault codes need to be read in order to determine the issue. Fault corrections could be as simple as a solenoid replacement or fluid top off, to a valve body replacement or complete transmission overhaul. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to inspect the light and replace any damaged parts.