Q: Speedometer and gas gauge not working

Speedometer, gas gage, rpm gage, check engine light is not lighting up in the dash. the only thing that works is the seatbelt for the passenger and the orange back lights when it is dark outside

This may be related to a short or a faulty instrument cluster voltage regulator. The instrument voltage regulator regulates the voltage supplied to the various gauges in your vehicle’s dash. When this is not working properly, this may cause the gauges in your dash to dim or flicker erratically or in some cases provide false readings. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and replace your instrument voltage regulator.

3. Speedometer and gas gauge not working