Q: Hazard lights do not stay on unless I hold the switch in

When i push the hazard light switch it will not stay on unless I keep it pushed in the lights work its just not if I let go of the hazard button.What should I look for?

A: Hello, thanks for writing in about your Maz...

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Mazda 3. From what you’ve described you may just have a bad hazard switch. Replacing your hazard switch should fix the issue you’re having. If you’d like assistance with getting this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your home or office to replace your hazard flasher switch.