Q: I was at 50 miles from empty. I just filled up to full and it only gave me about 215 miles from empty. Typically it holds up 350 p

I filled up at 50 miles to empty. On full it is saying 215 miles. Typically it hold up to 350 miles on full.

The fuel range calculator in your car’s computer works based upon your most recent driving conditions. The throttle position sensor constantly calculates your fuel range based upon your driving behaviors. You will notice, if you are driving more aggressively or faster more often, the expected range will go down. On the other hand, when you drive more conservatively, it will go up. If you really feel as if it’s abnormal to your driving behavior, have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose your lowered mileage and help you fix it accordingly.

• I was at 50 miles from empty. I just filled up to full and it only gave me about 215 miles from empty. Typically it holds up 350 p