Q: my mazda b4000 truck shakes when i go over 40-45 mph

asked by on May 16, 2017

my truck shakes when I go over 40 mph

Steering wheel vibrates or shakes Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Shaking at speeds over 40 mph is often related to tires that may be out of balance, low on air, potentially a badly aligned front end or failing suspension components or ball joints. When suspension components are not properly aligned correctly, this causes an imbalance in the way the vehicle travels down the road and may cause the vehicle to vibrate or shake violently. This type of condition usually gets worse with more speed.Since there are multiple possible sources of this vibrating issue, it’s probably a good idea to have one of our professional mobile mechanics come to your location and complete a steering wheel is vibrating inspection.