Q: Where is the fuel gauge located?

Where is the fuel gauge located?

It’s important that you know how much gas is in your car at all times. The fuel gauge gives you a pretty accurate estimate. However, understand that it is not 100% accurate (no fuel gauge displays anything but the approximate amount of gas). The needle moves from F at the top to E at the bottom as you use gasoline. A Low Fuel light will turn on in your dash when the needle gets close to the E mark.

Tips

• You’ll notice the needle move up and down based on the orientation of the car (up or downhill, for instance).

• The fuel gauge shows E when the ignition switch is off.

3. Where is the fuel gauge located?