Q: hi i am wokring on my dads 1988 suburban and i cant locate his 4wd actuator

i am trying to replace his 4wd actuator and i can not locate it i currently have an electric actuator, and i cant find weather it is vaccum or the electric actuator. i cant locate either of them.

I do not show any R10 Suburban having 4x4 and do show a V10 Suburban does. The actuator on this vehicle is on the transfer case and is vacuum controlled.

3. hi i am wokring on my dads 1988 suburban and i cant locate his 4wd actuator