Q: Car not starting or turning over

The car won't start or turn over, even though the car has power. I had it in the shop recently with the same problem and they said it was a short.

Hello, electrical testing of the starter will need to be performed. I assume that you are referring to a short in the wiring between the ignition switch and the starter. With the concern reproducible, it will be easier to find and recommend a repair. You will probably need the aid of mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who can trace out the starting circuit and determine what part is causing the no-start condition.

3. Car not starting or turning over