Q: Why would there be 4 warning signs appearing in my 2010 hybrid

Why there is 4 different signs apoear in my dashboard all of a sudden while driving

Hello. I would need to know the model of the vehicle to be able to give a better diagnosis as to what is going on. If you have warning lights that came on all of a sudden then the computer needs to be scanned for codes. Warning lights can come up for something that is not too serious all of the way up to a serious issue witht he hybrid system. The computer will need to be scanned for codes in order to be able to tell for sure what is going on. If you are going to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why these warning lights are coming on] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/warning-light-is-on-inspection

3. Why would there be 4 warning signs appearing in my 2010 hybrid