Q: I went out last night in my car everything was fine then I pulled up at the shop turned car off wen I got bak in it my steering wa

I went out to the shop last night in my car everything was alright wen I got out at shop after 5 mins got bak in my car and the steering was hard so I've put steering fluid in and it still is hard can you tell me why please

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are several reasons why your steering may have gotten hard. If there was low fluid, you have a leak that you will need to locate. When you locate that leak, you will find the issue. Considering the steering was still hard after you added fluid, you will want to look into the power steering pump. If it has failed, so will your assisted steering. They are generally easy to change once you have access, and are the most likely component to fail in the system. The system is driven by the drive belts, and you should also make sure they are in good condition. For more help resolving the issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. I went out last night in my car everything was fine then I pulled up at the shop turned car off wen I got bak in it my steering wa