Mercedes Benz c300, 2015 power steering malfunction is sh...

Q: Mercedes Benz c300, 2015 power steering malfunction is showing up on the dashboard.

asked by on July 26, 2017

when i start the engine, the dashboard displays, power steering malfunction check owners manual, i use extra effort to steer.

Hi there. With electronic power steering system like your Mercedes-Benz C300 has, this issue is typically due to a sensor failure or mechanical problem with the power steering system that needs to be correctly diagnosed before any repairs are attempted. It’s best to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a steering wheel is hard to turn inspection so they can inspect your vehicle and recommend the right course of action.