Q: Mercedes Benz c300, 2015 power steering malfunction is showing up on the dashboard.

when i start the engine, the dashboard displays, power steering malfunction check owners manual, i use extra effort to steer.

Hi there. With electronic power steering system like your Mercedes-Benz C300 has, this issue is typically due to a sensor failure or mechanical problem with the power steering system that needs to be correctly diagnosed before any repairs are attempted. It’s best to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a steering wheel is hard to turn inspection so they can inspect your vehicle and recommend the right course of action.

3. Mercedes Benz c300, 2015 power steering malfunction is showing up on the dashboard.