Q: 2006 ram 1500 sunroof wont close

Sunroof stopped working it didn't work before due to a fuse but i had it replaced it Now its open

Hello, thank you for writing in. Start by checking the fuse again. When there is something wrong with the switch or the sunroof’s wiring, it can cause the fuse to short out. This needs to be the main focus to fix the problem. Finding what is causing the fuse to short out can be difficult. Electrical shorts typically come from wires that are damaged, a faulty switch, or other electrical interference. If the fuse is fine, you are going to want to test the switch that sends power to the sunroof’s motor. If there is power to the motor, and it is not working, the motor may need to be replaced. For more help with diagnostics or repairing the sunroof, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. 2006 ram 1500 sunroof wont close