Q: Won't start after warmed up.

My jeep start fine when cold but after running errands we get stuck in parking lots for 30-60 mins before will start again. Will start with starting fluid. Changed temp sensor and fuel filter, also has a new starter and alternator. Runs fine once it is started. Has power and all cylinders (no miss). But the issue did start shortly after I changed the starter. Also from time to time we get a heavy gas smell after started, that has been happening for about two years now and have spent hundreds at mechanic to find the smell with no success. But now can't afford to bring back to mechanic. Please help!!!

Hello. If the vehicle starts after being allowed to sit for a while, then it may be possible that the issue is heat-related and goes away once the car cools down. If the vehicle will start with starting fluid, then it may be possible that the issue is fuel-related. A few things I would check are the fuel pressure, the fuel pump, the fuel injectors, and the associated wiring and relays. This may also be tied to your vehicle smelling like fuel. I would carefully examine the fuel system and go from there. If you decide to have it checked, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your home to diagnose the starting problem and assist with the appropriate repairs while saving you a tow fee.