Q: How do you adjust the instrument light brightness?

How do you adjust the instrument light brightness?

Your dash lights can be set to almost any level of brightness you want. Most drivers find it convenient to set the dash/instrument panel lights to a brighter setting during early evening and then a low brightness once night has fallen. This can help prevent unnecessary glare and enhance your night vision. Here’s how to adjust the brightness.

1. Locate the brightness adjuster. It’s a knob located on the tachometer.

2. Turn the knob left or right.

3. Right makes the lights brighter, and left makes them dimmer.

Tip

The adjuster will only work with the headlights on, in auto mode, or with your parking lights on.

3. How do you adjust the instrument light brightness?